Sunday, July 05, 2009

i realize . . .

. . . that, of the 20 people who read this blog, most of you also are my friends on Facebook. And while I try not to overlap posts - I sometimes worry that the 7 of you who haven't kept up with the times stay up late at night checking this blog over and over wondering why I haven't posted anything lately. So, if you aren't on Facebook yet - get with it. Even my MOM is on Facebook. If you are, well, these photos will bore you. Meanwhile, this blog will continue to be mainly about the kids - Facebook is more about me and my random thoughts.







Incidentally, I meant to mark the event with some sort of grand celebration - streamers, balloons and the such, but my blog recently passed the 10,000 views mark - and that's only since I started counting about a year ago. So thanks to all you all who click back here several times a day. It's a major event in the world of a nobody mommy blog. Now, if I can only find a way to get Starbucks to advertise here.

2 comments:

Janice said...

I'm one of the lurkers. I love your blog! You're no nobody mommy.

K*Funk said...

Hey! I'm still a big fan of the blog, despite all the facebook hoopla. :) FB is almost like sensory overload to me, and I like being able to check out my friends' blogs and see what they're up to in life, not necessarily just their random thoughts for the day! So keep it up! :) Kristin