Thursday, December 27, 2007

No News

Just a quick post to say that nothin's happened yet, in case you were wondering. We made it home from the holidays safely (though slowly - my aunt and uncle made it home from NoVA to upstate New York faster than we made it home from NoVA to Heathsville - normally a 2 hour drive). Things are starting to stir below the equator, however. Acccording to the Doc, I am begining to dialate and all that good stuff - which means absolutely nothing, except that this baby is planning to greet the world sometime in the next few weeks, and we already knew that. At least we've established that we're all on the same page. Now home, the amount of stuff that needs doing seems insurmountable. Maybe I'll start by packing a hospital bag.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

What is this hospital bag that people are always talking about? Not one to prepare ahead of time I never had one. I remember telling Todd to bring the camera and the charger and my toothbrush....all the important stuff. SO EXCITING she comes soon. Can't wait to hear the news.