Tuesday, October 30, 2007

PARTY!


going crazy, originally uploaded by Reid Pierce.

Sawyer had so much fun at the Halloween Party we took him to Saturday. He chased after all the bigger kids who left him blowing like a blade of grass in the wind as they whizzed by. But that didn't phase him. Seconds later he was back out in the middle of the floor dancing (I must get video of this) and running after the ninjas and transformers. I didn't realize how fun Halloween would be this year (Remember my reluctance to participate last year?) Now I can't wait for tomorrow. See MORE PHOTOS.

4 comments:

Sarah Q said...

happy halloween! i love that giraffe costume.

Chillable said...

That picture perfectly captures the manic energy of toddlerdom. Too cute!

Afternoon Stache said...

look at those chompers. when does the biting phase start again?

Reid said...

There's no biting "phase" bro. That was just your coping mechanism when it came to me.