Monday, October 06, 2008

Bathtime Calamity


All together now: BANG BANG BANG!

I survived the first bedtime routine by myself and got the kids out the door this morning relatively intact and without any major meltdowns (although I forgot my cell phone and my calendar and I was 15 minutes late to my Monday morning meeting). We miss daddy already, but wish him luck and know he'll be great. For you moms of two out there, let me just say that it gets a lot easier when they can take a bath together. I have no idea how people with three kids manage.

4 comments:

kitty said...

good for you! day one of thomas home and i was wishing he and tayloe could bathe together. can't wait for that because right now it's a major chore, especially on the nights when i'm alone. ACK!

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute! I miss my little nudists, and you to MOM!

Reid said...

I started bathing them together as soon as Arden could kind of sit up.

Wendy said...

Hmm being that I always bathed my two kids together (there's an advantage to twins) and I am just a few months away from three kids, I think I may be in trouble.