Friday, September 15, 2006

Blogging is like Crack

Highly addictive, I mean. I go to my friends' blogs. I read all their comments. Then I go my friends' friends' blogs - people I don't even know. It's like stalking, my sister-in-law Gina said. Is it crazy? Sometimes I even check my friends' blogs more than once a day, hoping for an update. (Sarah Q.: time to update the droolcicle. Yes I know you have a full time job and a baby and a life, but I'm hooked.) It's like one friends' friend that I was blog-stalking said – you just can't be a new millenium mom without a blog. I even enjoy going back to my own past posts to see if anyone has commented ....Comments? Anyone? Are you out there?.... Every so often somebody will email to say they love the blog and read it regularly. It's nice to know that I am not just sending these photos and words out into cyberspace. Don't be shy. Let me know you are out there. Go on. Comment! By the way, I make money off the ads at the top of the page so, after you comment, if you could click on them it would really help a girl out!

1 comment:

jamie said...

i hear you with the blogging-like-crack thing... i've managed to emerge from the fog of the 1st week of being a new parent to realize just how many posts i've missed! (my god-- the catching up i have to do!!) got the HBOTB CD this afternoon-- thank you sooo much!