Saturday, December 09, 2006

Invitation to Blog-Stalk my friends

For folks who like reading about other people's baby-rearing experiences, I have posted links to several of my friends' blogs on the left. Sarah Quainton, a friend from high school, writes about her 6-month-old Addie. Catherine Emery, a friend from this area who recently moved to L.A. writes about her 4-month-old Tayloe (only two days younger than Sawyer). I have just added a link to my friend Wendy Tovsky's site. She's starting to write about her 5-month-old twin boys. Wendy and I met on our respective honeymoons in Costa Rica. We've been on roughly the same life-schedule ever since. My friend Maria Taddonio from Boulder is expecting a girl in February and posting belly updates on her website Chillable.com. Girls seem to be the latest trend. Sarah Creighton (a friend from Leadville) is expecting a girl in a few weeks. Jen Randall (from high school) is also expecting a girl in February. Molly Knight Raskin (friend since montesorri school) is expecting a girl in April. Still waiting to hear what my pregnant friends Kate Oliver (April) and Melanie Catalfomo (June) are expecting. Hope we get to read blogs from all these ladies.

No comments: