Monday, December 15, 2008

Photo shoot comedy

We postponed taking the official Christmas photo until Justin arrived. Coordinating three kids can be a bit difficult. Here are a couple highlights:

Sawyer, stand behind Justin. Okay just squat down behind him. Put your face next to his. Put your chin on his shoulder. I didn't say sit on his shoulder!


Scott tries to dogpile all the kids. It looks really cute, until he snaps the shot - see Arden in the back?

Arden: I can't take this any more!


To see the REAL shot look in the mail in weeks to come.

2 comments:

mandghall said...

I love these pics- poor Arden! Susannah had similar experience with my fam over the weekend. Oi vey- but what cute kids. and nice tree too:)

Sarah Q said...

i gave up all together trying to use my own pics, and i only had to get 1 kid in the photo looking at the camera. can't wait to see the final!