Sunday, October 04, 2009

Simply for the expression



Uncle Ross once told me that he didn't smile for 23 years because when he was 3-years-old, I told him he had a funny smile in pictures. I can't even get Sawyer to smile for the camera most days, so after I took this shot, I told him he had a funny smile. It was a joke, of course, but my brother turned dead serious and said: Don't ever tell him that again. Sawyer, on the other hand, thought it was pretty funny and couldn't help but crack a smile. We hope to see a lot more of Uncle Ross who finds himself in Denver for work on a regular basis. Sawyer thought his uncle was oh-so-fun and cried three minutes after we parted ways: I miss Uncle Ross!

1 comment:

Anne said...

I think Ross was older than three, but I vote you skip some of the other lines you tried on Ross.

Love Sawyer's scowl \. I trust he
doesn't think that is a smile.