Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Blog on

Hats off to brother Ross and Niki who have taken blogging to a whole new level, creating a site dedicated primarily to their two Chessies: Raleigh and Taylor. The blog is aptly named "Tails of the City," although I think it would have been funnier to call it "Two Tails of the City" . . . get it? huh, huh? Tale of Two Cities. Ya, anyway, nobody asked me. Check it out. Link is on the left.

Meanwhile, I have made a New Year Proposition (thanks Catherine for the excellent new terminology) to keep up this blog and to expand my subject matter beyond the documentation of Sawyer's every fart and drool. This is easier said than done because the pea-sized space I have remaining in my brain when I get done with work/house/eating/sleeping/bills is occupied completely with thoughts of Sawyer. But, I will try.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Tales of the City" is an excellent book by Armistead Maupin. What began as a newspaper serial eventually grew to become a bestselling novel and critically acclaimed PBS series. And where does it all take place? SAN FRANCISCO. And so, you see... while "Two Tails of the City" is funny, it is not nearly as appropos as "Tails of the City." :)

Reid said...

ah . . . see i am out of the television loop but i will have to pick up the book.

Anonymous said...

Sawyer is getting cuter and cuter every day. Can he be more photogenic? We really need to get him into baby-modeling.

By the way, I think I forgot to tell you... my best friend, Allison, is 12 weeks preggo! Another one!