Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Overwhelmed




I remember well the feeling of being overwhelmed at my showers. Everybody focusing their attention on you and plying you with gifts. It's kinda uncomfortable. My friend Sarah Q was so overwhlemed, she tore through a mountain of gifts with shocking frenzy, tossing paper over her back as she went and not coming up for air until she was done. Over the weekend, mom and I threw a shower for Jen Randall-Kim who is expecting a girl in a few weeks. She's already leaked the name - Eloise - although I'm not positive on the spelling. She got so many tiny cute girly clothes . . . but being a veteran mom, she knows to take it all with a grain of salt. (Can't you just see the grain of salt between her teeth in this last picture.) The outfits are cute, but clothes mean laundry!

No comments: