Sunday, October 29, 2006

Finally!

After 17 years of friendship, Jen Randall and John Kim finally tied the knot this weekend. Jen has been practically a sister since freshman year in high school. Johnny and I have been friends since junior year. I love seeing two of my favorite people join together, and I've never seen Jen so happy. The ceremony was small and beautiful. My friend Bethany and I wiped our eyes on Sawyer's burp rag when Johnny knelt down and said his vows to Wyatt and Charlotte. I don't think there was a dry eye in the house. Johnny barely made it through his own vows to Jen. We had a lovely weekend watching Johnny's large Korean family bond with Jen's little Anglican one. Even better - we got to sample some excellent Korean BBQ at the rehearsal dinner!









The Kid and The Kid at Heart
See More Photos

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we wish we could have been there! congrats to the happy couple!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME! Those are some lucky kids.

I love the pic of Wyatt and Scott. Wyatt is well on his way to becoming Governor.