Sunday, October 29, 2006

A Weekend affair (1)

We are up in DC this weekend for the wedding of my two good friends Jen Randall and Johnny Kim. We kicked off the weekend events with a small cocktail party at my parents' house for the couple and their families. With all the events, I have plenty of opportunity to dress little Sawyer up in his best duds. Last night he wore a hat and sweater knitted by his grandmother, Dale.

Speaking of duds, I had the chance to put little man on a scale yesterday, and he's not such a "little" man anymore (as you can see from the milk belly hanging over his pants in this picture). He weighs 15 pounds!!! Warning to anyone who may ever want to buy him clothes, he is about to outgrow the 3-6 month clothing size (depending on the brand it goes to 16.5 pounds) even though he just turned three months. He also has very long legs so some of his pants look like knickers. I am very upset because I have all these cute outfits that he hasn't even worn yet. Hell, I JUST unpacked the 3-6 month box a few weeks ago. How did this happen? He's still in the 80th percentile - so he's not the biggest baby on the block, but the average 3 month old weighs about 13 pounds.

Here is a cute photo of my godchildren Wyatt and Charlotte. It's their mom, Jen, who's getting married this weekend and they are so excited they can hardly stand it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no wonder you are getting those strong mom arms!