Thursday, February 22, 2007

Take a hike


This is our down-the-street neighbor Jayne McQuade (Justin calls her Mrs. McQuimby) who is the head librarian at our local public library. She is also in my book club. And we have our own two-member Thursday morning walking club. We started this when I was pregnant and even after our big move the tradition continues (only we have had to change our route). Rain, fog or snow, hot or cold, she calls at 8 a.m. to motivate me. My belly, heart and lungs thank her for it. That's our new mailbox and our house 'peak'ing out from the woods.

2 comments:

Afternoon Stache said...

Need I constantly ask for more pictures of the house? A video perhaps, seeing as you guys are now so good at it (still trying to get the right connection for mine to work). A mailbox and a distant rooftop are just not enough.

Reid said...

The house is in a constant state of disarray as we unpack, move boxes from one room to the other and continue with projects. I just want the photos we post to be beautiful and not have tools and boxes and other junk in them. I will try to get the place to an acceptable photo taking state by Sunday.