Tuesday, February 06, 2007

that bites!

It's been a rough couple days for Sawyerman. He woke up so early in the morning on Monday that I don't even know what time it was because it was too dark to see my watch. I brought him in bed with me hoping to buy some extra time, but he just played with my face (a new favorite passtime of his) and its hard to sleep when a little person is trying to twist your nose off. The rest of the day went about the same. No sleeping. Barely eating. Spitting up all over mommy who had to bring baby to work because the sitter had to go to court for a traffic ticket. And just when I was at the end of my rope, he gave me one of those big slobbery suckerfish kisses that just makes me melt. But, wait! What's that I feel? Something . . . sharp? I quickly desuctioned the baby from my face and stuck my finger in his mouth. Why - ITS TEETH! Two of them popped through the gum literally overnight. I was so excited I tried to call everybody I know. Nobody answered.

3 comments:

kitty said...

horray - sounds like it wasn't too bad!

Sarah Q said...

should make breastfeeding more of a delight!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Sawyer! Two teeth at one time and no crying! Good boy. Hope it stays that way.